While waiting in vain for Ed to pull his trick. Earlier that day, we tried to UN-Wax a bar we found. Apparently, some ''Bladers had been there before us. What will happen after us?
Photo Key -Photos by Matt B
Posted January 14th, 2008 by Time to get back to work, what a short weekend
Posted By: yo mama on January 14th, 2008 at 03:06PM PST
dear ed, im sorry if i'm bothering you but if you wouldn't mind answering these questions for my zine?
Fast Food Chains
Cities you've visited
thanks ed for reading all these comments
Posted By: sect on January 14th, 2008 at 03:18PM PST
Answers for 'sect'
Q:Bottom Five:Fast Food Chains
(I need to place a disclaimer here, because I don't eat fast food at all anymore, so these Bottom Five may be a bit dated.)
1. McDonalds (last thing I ate from them was one of the old school apple pies with the fried shell. years back.)
2. KFC (last time I was in one was over 8 years ago with Andrew Reynolds and Geoff Rowley. It looked gross)
3. Taco-Bell (in a pinch, I can get a side of beans without cheese, but it is pretty trife.)
4. Carl's Jr. (The commercials are so lame they are funny, but I used to like their fries about 20 years ago.)
5. Orean Express (This place in Pasadena, California that serves vegan fast food, it is super borderline vegan and pretty sketchy.)
Q:Bottom Five:Cities you've visited
1. Corona, California (the only thing good about Corona is Billy Marks lives there and there are some good skate spots.)
2. Tampa, Florida (the only thing good about Tampa is the Skatepark and the people who run it and skate it.)
3. Dortmund, Germany (One vegan restaurant is it's only merit)
4. All Texas Cities excluding Austin
5. Coalinga, California (A smelly holocaust of cows on the drive up to San Francisco)
Posted By: ed on January 14th, 2008 at 04:54PM PST
Posted By: sect on January 14th, 2008 at 05:20PM PST
Misfits!Speaking of misfits,i haven't heard any Hardcore music in any recent skate vids. Last i heard was Minor Threat in New Blood,but that wasn't a fast one.Toy Machine and Zero has the best music in their skate videos.Welcom to Hell had good music,D.R.I, Misfits,and Lard
Posted By: Jgonzalez on January 14th, 2008 at 05:33PM PST
That bar looks like a lot of fun.
Posted By: creeper on January 14th, 2008 at 08:44PM PST
billy looks pale for having a taning bed
Posted By: 666 on January 14th, 2008 at 08:47PM PST
Edski are Billy n Matt gonna be in Beijing by any chance?
Posted By: Tripp on January 14th, 2008 at 10:35PM PST
sorry about waxing that pole, i forgot most of you guys don't like to slide more than a foot. lots of love x
Posted By: waxy man on January 15th, 2008 at 05:11AM PST
Waxy man why dont you try watching a skateboard video, then you will see that skateboarders grind and slide allot longer than a foot. Waxing a rail will make it slippery.
Posted By: creeper on January 15th, 2008 at 06:42AM PST
Hi my name is tyson and I was wondering if you could send me some free stickers. send them to 20 Edwards Rd Eaglehawk Australia Victoria 3556
Posted By: Tyson on April 1st, 2013 at 07:45PM PST
Hi guys im a big fan of your brand, could you please send me some stickers thanks Email- Jhall.AFL@hotmail.com
Posted By: jacob on April 4th, 2013 at 01:48AM PST